How To Create A Powerschool Parent Portal Account:
- On the top portion of this page, fill in your parent/guardian first
name, last name, email address, desired username and password:
- On the bottom portion of this page, for each student you have that
information for, enter the student name, access id and access password.
If you do not have the access id or access password for the student for
whom you are a parent/guardian, please contact the school secretary.
- Use the relationship pull-down menu to choose your relationship to
the student listed on that line (you are the father, mother, etc...)
- Click on the enter button.
How To Add Another Child To An Existing Parent Account:
If you made a parent account previously, and need to add another
student to that account, you can if you have that
student's Access ID and Access Password. Follow these steps:
- Log into your parent account
- Click on Account Preferences in the left-hand column
- Select the Students tab in the right-hand pane
- Click on the Add button and enter the student name, access id and access password
- Use the relationship pull-down menu to choose your relationship to the student
- Click on the enter button
- Now, you will have buttons to choose from at the top of the portal
window, depending upon which of your children you'd like to access info
Please contact Paul Noury, Power School Administrator if you have any issues or questions. 860 632-4841 x25872